1. Purchased tickets cannot be refunded or replaced.
2. Tickets are only valid for the date specified on the ticket. Patrons are kindly requested to check their ticket accurately at the time of purchase. Unused tickets cannot be changed to another date.
3. Tickets and season subscriptions indicate the patron’s data. The Theatre, pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003, ensures the privacy of personal data and their exclusive use for information related to the Theatre activities.
4. The right to any reduction can only be declared before the issue of the tickets and must be proved through ID card or membership cards of partner companies. Reduced tickets are strictly personal and not transferable.
5. In case of loss of the subscription tickets, it is necessary to present yourself at the ticket office on the day of the representation and fill in the form of self-certification of loss, indicating the exact purchased seats. This self-certification can only be signed by the subscriber. This procedure is not applicable for single tickets. The loss of the latter results in the loss of the right of entry to the show.
6. In case of cancellation of the show, for any reason, the ticket will be refunded. The refund may be requested, unless otherwise stated by the organizers, within 7 days of the date of the cancelled show.
7. The direction of the Teatro dell'Aquila reserves the right to make changes to the programme of the Season which are necessary for technical needs or for reasons of force majeure. The Theatre Management also retains the right to show any other cast.
8. At show nights, it is not possible to purchase tickets for any other show.